Thinking about taking a course this summer? Start by asking yourself these questions.
- Is the course I want offered this summer?
Our Find a Course page shows you how to search for summer courses.
- What are the start and end dates for the course?
Consult our Important Dates page for details.
- What should I take?
Contact your academic advisor for guidance.
- What about financial aid?
If you receive financial aid during fall and spring, it’s important to make sure you have funds available for Summer Session. Note: Pell Grants CAN be used for Summer Session!
- ‘How do I register for a Summer Session course?
Visit our Register page for directions.
- How much is the course? When is payment due?
Spartan Central outlines tuition and fees. Payments are made through the Cashiers and Student Accounts Office. Be sure to pay by the posted deadlines.
- What books are required? Can I use Bookstore Bucks to pay for them?
Find out what books you will need on the Bookstore website. You may use Bookstore Bucks to have your books charged to your student account using your SpartanCard ID.
- This is my first online course. What do I need to know?
Visit the Ready to Learn site for computer requirements, study tips, and details on the online classroom.